Leaking and urgency: are you ignoring symptoms of urinary incontinence?
Demographic and occupational factors increase the risk for nurses, but many are reluctant to seek help, experts say
Addressing patients’ continence needs is an important aspect of many nursing roles, but a significant proportion in the profession are also likely to be struggling with their own bladder problems.
36, 5, 67-70.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now