Lack of CPD time putting revalidation in jeopardy
The RCN wants protected hours for continuing professional development as pressures on budgets and staffing mean time for study is being squeezed
Nurses risk being unable to revalidate because staffing pressures mean they have no time for continuing professional development (CPD).
33, 3, 19-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now