Is having the flu jab a moral duty, or a private matter?
Survey on mandatory staff vaccination shows opinion in the profession is polarised
Almost half of nurses (46%) in a Nursing Standard survey back mandatory flu jabs for healthcare staff.
34, 10, 51-53.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now