How exhausted nurses are coping as cases surge again
With the tough winter months ahead, many say their health has yet to recover after the first wave of the pandemic
Nurses have laid bare how they are overwhelmingly mentally and physically drained as they head into the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
35, 12, 8-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now