Flu vaccines: how COVID-19 has influenced nurses’ attitudes
What nurses say about their intentions to have a flu jab and what they think about mandatory vaccination of the nurse workforce
Simmering discontent about how nurses were urged to have the COVID-19 vaccine may continue to influence how some feel about workforce immunisation more widely.
37, 11, 8-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now