Efforts to reduce stress not reaching the workforce
Responses to a Nursing Standard survey suggest employer initiatives targeting well-being and clinical supervision are scuppered by the pressures of short-staffing
Lack of access to clinical supervision and activities that could help to relieve stress and burnout at work is a major barrier to well-being, nurses have told Nursing Standard.
33, 3, 51-53.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now