Don’t suffer in silence if dependency is taking hold
Nurses experiencing substance misuse need support to find their path to recovery
Pressures created by COVID-19 may be contributing to an increase in problems with alcohol or drugs among nurses, say addiction experts.
36, 12, 51-53.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now