DNACPR notices and the conversations that matter
Advance care planning must be prioritised and nurses in all settings should be involved, experts say
Do not attempt cardiopulmonary resuscitation (DNACPR) decisions are an important element of care.
36, 6, 51-53.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now