COVID-19: the steps to take when your shift ends to stay safe at home
Erin Dean Health journalist
Online sources list a number of rigorous steps to take after each shift – but what do the experts say?
Many nurses will have spotted the lists circulating on social media, advising healthcare professionals on complicated routines to initiate when they arrive home after work to help halt the spread of COVID-19.
Nursing Standard. 35, 5, 39-40. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.5.39.s19
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now