Burnout and compassion fatigue can affect managers too
How trying to ease constant pressures on healthcare teams, especially since the pandemic began, has affected nurse managers, plus how to spot the signs and seek support
When Aly Foyle was working as a sister on an outpatient cancer unit, small, strange changes started to creep into her working practice.
37, 7, 31-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now