Assessing darker skin: is nurse training colour-blind?
Darker skin tones are often not included in clinical resources – including for COVID-19
A letter published earlier this year in the British Journal of Dermatology reported on a literature review of articles describing ‘cutaneous manifestations’ of COVID-19.
35, 10, 67-68.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now