Are things any better for NHS whistleblowers?
Nurses are still wary of potential repercussions of voicing concerns and some believe the presence of Freedom to Speak Up guardians has been ineffective in changing the culture
More than 20,000 cases were raised with England’s Freedom to Speak Up (FTSU) guardians last year.
37, 11, 14-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now