Anticipatory prescribing: how to use it to improve care at the end of life
Ensuring nurses have access to ‘just in case’ medications in the community is fundamental to compassionate palliative care
It is the privilege of nurses to be present at the beginning and the end of life, says RCN professional lead for community and end of life care Carolyn Doyle.
36, 11, 55-57.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now