All-graduate profession ignores the talent that is available to us
Theresa Brennan Practice development nurse, Lings Bar Hospital, Nottingham
I have a different perspective to Doreen Crawford’s on developing our nursing workforce (letters, November 18).
30, 15, 31-31.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now