To solve our staffing problems we must think years ahead
Nicky Hayes Consultant editor, Nursing Older People
Nurse recruitment and retention are never far from the news these days, and Health Education England’s (HEE) ten-year workforce strategy highlights the situation in England. Recognising that education, training and workforce reform take time, the strategy looks forward to 2027.
Nursing Older People.
30, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now