Bringing dogs into healthcare settings
Erin Dean Freelance health writer
There has been significant growth in the number of therapy dogs and assistance dogs, helping people with a range of disabilities, medical conditions and mental health problems, according to the RCN. This means dogs are increasingly visiting healthcare settings and care homes.
Nursing Older People.
30, 5, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now