People should record end of life wishes early
Jakki Cowley Co-founder and director of Empowerment Matters, Based in Merseyside, England
Compassion in Dying has developed a resource pack to help people have a ‘good’ death
I work with individuals who have disorders of consciousness or dementia, helping to ensure that those who can no longer speak for themselves can be heard.
Nursing Older People. 29, 8, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/nop.29.8.15.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now