We need more than NEWS2 scores to spot deterioration
Lin Fidgin Newly registered nurse
Baseline measurements and clinical judgement are crucial to detecting deterioration in older patients
I have completed the 2,300 practice hours required by the Nursing and Midwifery Council to be able to join the nursing register.
Nursing Older People.
35, 5, 16-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now