Older people who experience domestic abuse need support
The UK charity SafeLives has highlighted the need for services to be targeted on this ‘hidden’ group
In a report called Safe Later Lives, the charity SafeLives reveals that approximately 120,000 over-65s will have experienced abuse in the past year and older victims experience abuse for twice as long as those who are younger before seeking help.
Nursing Older People.
29, 1, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now