Patients given wristbands to indicate oxygen needs
Patients at risk of respiratory failure in the community were given coloured wristbands as part of a nurse-led project to ensure they receive appropriate amounts of oxygen. The wristbands indicate the correct percentage level of oxygen saturation the patient should receive.
Nursing Older People. 32, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/nop.32.2.7.s5
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now