One minute’s silence for nurses who have died
People across the UK have observed a minute’s silence to honour nurses and other key workers who have died during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nursing Older People. 32, 3, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/nop.32.3.7.s4
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now