MPs recommend insurance system to pay for social care
Social care premium would be paid by people over 40 in England
A new social care premium to be paid by people in England from the age of 40 has been recommended by a cross-party group of MPs. The group say the premium would help to meet the spiralling costs of care for the country’s ageing population.
Nursing Older People.
30, 5, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now