‘Frailty should be managed as a reversible syndrome’
Nurses are vital to early identification and management of frailty as a long-term condition, researchers tell RCN congress
Frailty is a clinical condition that must be recognised and managed, rather than a state that people inevitably fall into as they get older.
Nursing Older People.
30, 4, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now