Coronavirus comment ‘taken out of context’, says dementia nurse
A leading dementia nurse has said comments she made about a coronavirus pandemic being ‘useful’ in taking ‘a number of older people out of the system’ were taken out of context.
Nursing Older People. 32, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/nop.32.2.7.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now