Care home sector gets national adviser
The first ever national adviser on care home nursing has been appointed by England’s chief nursing officer Ruth May.
Nursing Older People. 32, 2, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/nop.32.2.6.s3
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now