Higher vitamin D level associated with lower risk of total cancer
Ruth Sander Independent consultant, Care of older people
The benefits of vitamin D in the prevention of skeletal disorders have long been recognised. Now, accumulating evidence suggests that these benefits may extend beyond bone health to several chronic diseases, including cancer.
Nursing Older People.
30, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now