Drug-eluting stents reduce cardiac events in older people
Ruth Sander Independent consultant, Care of older people
As people grow older their risk of coronary artery disease (CAD) increases so they are more likely to need a stent inserted into a diseased artery.
Nursing Older People.
30, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now