Anticholinergic drugs linked to dementia
Ruth Sander Independent consultant, Care of older people
Anticholinergic drugs are used to treat a variety of conditions and work by blocking acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter.
Nursing Older People.
30, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now