Intellectual Disabilities and Dementia: A Guide for Families
Robert Jenkins Independent trainer
This guidebook is for family carers of people with learning disabilities who have dementia and covers health changes, diagnosis, support strategies and future concerns.
Nursing Older People. 29, 8, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/nop.29.8.15.s17
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now