Two views on working in an acute care setting
The first feature in a series looking at career pathways in caring for older people focuses on two advanced nurse practitioners working in acute hospital settings
‘We are no longer in a world where it is rare to live past 65’ – Wendy Mashlan
Even in her early days as a nursing student Wendy Mashlan recognised that working with older people was rewarding and challenging.
Nursing Older People.
30, 4, 18-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now