‘It’s worth taking a leap of faith’
The second feature in our series on career pathways explores advanced practice in care homes
Jennifer Boyd was an NHS district nurse for 13 years when she decided she wanted a new challenge.
Nursing Older People.
30, 5, 16-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now