Forgotten nurses of the pandemic
Jennifer Trueland Health writer
While NHS staff are hailed as heroic, those in other areas of health and care have felt ignored
Ask Sarah Gigg (pictured) what it feels like to be a nurse working in the voluntary or charitable sector in the middle of a global pandemic and she replies without hesitation.
Nursing Older People. 32, 3, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/nop.32.3.8.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now