Community nursing: tackling long-term effects of COVID-19 on older people living with frailty
As community nursing services look to life after the pandemic, the focus is changing to keeping older people living with frailty safe at home and encouraging them to self-care
Older people living with frailty and affected by COVID-19 have become a significant part of the caseload of community nursing teams since the pandemic began last year.
Nursing Older People.
33, 5, 9-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now