How can further deconditioning be prevented in older people after COVID-19?
Emma Swinnerton Trainee advanced clinical practitioner, Ageing and Complex Medicine Department, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Salford
Nurses can help counter the physical and cognitive decline of older people caused by their isolation during the pandemic
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, social distancing guidelines have been the foundation of infection control measures, mitigating the transmission and spread of the virus.
Nursing Older People.
33, 3, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now