How can advanced nursing practice help integrate health and social care services?
Jacqueline Thompson Nurse consultant, older people, Dundee Health and Social Care Partnership, NHS Tayside
Advanced nurse practitioners caring for older people need to raise the role’s profile
Health and social care integration has developed across the UK at different rates. The most mature example is from Northern Ireland, where service integration dates back to 1973 (Ham and Walsh 2013).
Nursing Older People.
33, 6, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now