Workplace culture is crucial to our vision of healthcare
Jonathan Webster Professor of practice development, University of East Anglia, Norwich
Kate Sanders Practice development facilitator, Foundation of Nursing Studies, London
The importance of workplace culture has been at the forefront of practice development for many years. As early as 2004, Garbett and McCormack identified the transformation of cultures of care as an essential purpose of practice development.
Nursing Older People.
34, 3, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now