Why nurses’ well-being and self-care are so vital
Zena Aldridge Consultant editor, Nursing Older People
This winter is predicted to be tough for health and social care due to the threat of widely circulating flu. Natural immunity to flu will be lower because of reduced exposure over the past three winters, coupled with an increase in the number of COVID-19 cases.
Nursing Older People.
34, 6, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now