Rehabilitation of care home residents will be vital after lockdown ends
Nicky Hayes Consultant editor, Nursing Older People
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a profound effect on older people and on care home residents in particular. Many people will have an ongoing legacy of functional decline that goes beyond the breathlessness, ‘brain fog’ and fatigue that are among the most commonly reported symptoms of long COVID.
Nursing Older People.
33, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now