Now is the time for nurses to drive health and social care research
Clare Bates Care home nurse and NIHR pre-doctoral clinical academic fellow
There has never been a better time for nurses to get involved in research. In August the National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) announced funding of £30 million for more healthcare professionals to engage in research. Historically, this pot of money has been focused on supporting doctors and dentists.
Nursing Older People.
35, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now