As the threat of COVID-19 reduces, it’s time to look after yourselves
Nicky Hayes Consultant editor, Nursing Older People
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect nurses working with older people in many ways. We have been continually refocusing on the changing needs of our patients and residents, and of their families, while coping with the effects of lockdown on our own lives, and those of our friends and families. It’s been a tough time and we are not through it yet.
Nursing Older People.
33, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now