As the threat of COVID-19 reduces, it’s time to look after yourselves
Nicky Hayes Consultant editor, Nursing Older People
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect nurses working with older people in many ways. We have been continually refocusing on the changing needs of our patients and residents, and of their families, while coping with the effects of lockdown on our own lives, and those of our friends and families. It’s been a tough time and we are not through it yet.
Nursing Older People.
33, 2, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now