Should nursing staff be able to choose their hours?
As UK healthcare employers struggle to recruit nurses, a care home has introduced flexible hours
With almost nine out of ten care home providers sayingthey have problems attracting and retaining staff, could offering complete flexibility on working hours be a solution?
Nursing Older People.
35, 5, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now