Remote nursing consultations: making sure you get them right
Erin Dean Health journalist
Video appointments are here to stay and nurses need to prepare for this ‘new normal’ in patient care
The COVID-19 pandemic has seen an increase in remote consultations, with healthcare professionals keen to protect patients and themselves from the virus.
Nursing Older People. 32, 4, 6-8. doi: 10.7748/nop.32.4.6.s2
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now