How nutrition can help prevent and treat pressure ulcers
A balanced diet and good hydration are vital for patients to maintain robust and healthy skin
Nearly one in ten (9%) hospital inpatients had one or more pressure ulcers, according to a major audit in England in 2019 involving 10,000 people.
Nursing Older People.
33, 2, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now