Gosport scandal: what it means for older people’s nurses
The duty of candour and support for whistleblowers would make it easier for nurses to raise concerns today, say experts
Coverage of the deaths of older people at Gosport War Memorial Hospital in Hampshire has largely focused on the actions of one person, Jane Barton.
Nursing Older People.
30, 5, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now