During the pandemic care home nurses have proven there is more than one front line
In a changed world, care home nurses have shown that they have the skills to care for people with multiple and complex needs
Anita Astle would be the first to admit 2020 was a tough year. As nurse manager and managing director of Nottinghamshire nursing home Wren Hall, losing residents – she calls them ‘family members’ – to COVID-19 has been devastating.
Nursing Older People.
33, 1, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now