Can social care nursing find any help for the future in the NHS workforce plan?
The social care sector needs its own nursing plan to tackle recruitment and retention, but there may be some elements of the NHS Long Term Workforce Plan that it can benefit from
The publication of the NHS Long Term Workforce Plan in June 2023 was heralded as a historic moment for the health service in England.
Nursing Older People.
35, 5, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now