COVID-19: when you can refuse to treat a patient due to inadequate PPE
Following confirmation of the first cases of COVID-19 in the UK in January 2020, concern has grown among nurses about shortages of personal protective equipment (PPE), as well as the quality of equipment available.
27, 3, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now