We need inclusive and compassionate leadership
Catherine Pelley Chief nurse and director, Governance at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
The pandemic has shown that leaders willing to learn from experience can create a more productive environment
The COVID-19 pandemic has required swift, decisive action in which a traditional ‘command and control’ approach was considered necessary by many of the world’s leaders.
28, 1, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now