Values-based leadership: a way to restore integrity
Alison James Senior lecturer, Adult nursing at Cardiff University, Nursing Management
David Stanley Senior lecturer, School of nursing, midwifery and paramedicine, Australian Catholic University, Canberra, Australia
By demonstrating congruence between values, beliefs and actions, nurses can shape the future of their profession
The Nursing Now campaign to raise the profile of nursing calls for employers globally to support leadership development in its Nightingale Challenge.
27, 1, 18-18.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now