Pandemic poses new tests of nursing leadership
Sally Bassett Chair, RCN nurses in management and leadership forum
Helen Stanley Committee member, RCN nurses in management and leadership forum
The compassionate application of nursing science during the evolving COVID-19 pandemic deserves recognition
Nurses, along with other care colleagues, have been described during the COVID-19 pandemic as heroes and saviours. Some have died as a consequence of providing this care, possibly because they had inadequate personal protective equipment (PPE).
27, 3, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now